Rapid and accurate microbial testing for water quality management.
Take your water testing outside the lab with ExactBlue®, an easy-to-use smartphone-based patent-pending nanotech platform that screens for total microbial contamination as well as biocides all on one platform. Quick, convenient, and accurate, ExactBlue is an indispensable tool in your water quality management strategy.
We’ve created an easy to use mobile testing solution that allows you to screen water regularly for total microbes all the way at the extremities of your water system versus at entry-points when comparing an inline system. By screening regularly you can keep customers and end-users safe while saving money in the long-term.
- Breakthrough nanotechnology for microbial detection
- 1000s of times faster vs. lab by reducing testing time to minutes
- Up to 50 times more bacteria detected vs. lab based culture tests
- Costs reduced by >50% per sample vs. lab testing
- Provides quantified results for bacteria contamination versus simple presence tests
GET IT NOW
Mitigating risk from microbial infections is an on-going job. ExactBlue ® now provides you with the tools to get the job done quickly and regularly.
Biofilm forms easily in cooling tower pipes and walls. Exact blue can directly test for bacteria and disinfectant levels and provide immediate diagnosis for corrective action.
Private wells are not covered by EPA regulations. Well water is susceptible to Seepage through landfaills, failed spectic tanks, underground storage tank infection, fertilizers and peticides, run off and more.
Make sure the plumbing on your RV is safe and check surface or ground water at camp sites easily
Compromised plumbing can become a nutrient rich environment for bacteria. Check all the outlets in your house to know if any one might be a cause for concern.
Do you have a weakened immune systems due to disease, medical treatments or genetic conditions? Check your water sources quickly to make sure you’re not exposed to microbial contamination unwittingly.
WHY TEST FOR MICROBES?
Water contamination is an issue that concerns everyone.
- 10 people in Flint died of Legionnaires disease (bacteria illness) (Michigan Live, Jan 2016)
- Legionella in plumbing systems is responsible for majority of drinking water disease outbreaks (57.6%) (CDC)
- Over 15 million U.S. households obtain drinking water from private wells that are subject to various environmental contaminants including seepage through landfills, failed septic tanks, underground storage tank infection, fertilizers and pesticides (EPA)
- Majority of water borne disease outbreaks (51.5%) are related to untreated ground water (EPA, CDC)
- About 60% of public hot tubs are contaminated with bacteria beyond acceptable limits (CDC)
- Millions of immunosuppressed consumers can get sick easily and with greater severity when exposed to bacteria not harmful to others
It simply makes sense to test your water for microbial contamination regularly. ExactBlue makes it simple to detect bacteria in minutes. It’s up to 50X more sensitive than traditional lab-based methods and gives you results using your smartphone in minutes.
Can you tell the difference?
It’s not always easy to tell if your water is compromised or not. Can you tell before it’s too late?
THE ONLY BACTERIA WATER TESTING SOLUTION YOU NEED
Water testing with better than lab accuracy for total microbial contamination
Test your water from your home in minutes and not days using a lab.
Simple three step process to get results and treatment direction directly on your phone.
SUPER SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE
ExactBlue® is super easy to use. Connect to your phone with bluetooth. Start testing in minutes.